|Our trip:Tour to Cairo & the pyramids from Alexandria port|
|Our tour guide will pick you from Alexandria port- by the cruise exit door- in a private A.C. car to be transferred to Cairo where you will be met by your private guide to discover Giza Pyramids then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Finally, transfer back to Alexandria port.|
- Pick up services from Alexandria port and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes .
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.